Friday, November 29, 2013

Ipsy November 2013

I received my November Ipsy Glam Bag.  It contained 6 products one of the products was from Michelle Phan's New cosmetic line EM Cosmetics.  This months theme was Glam It Up.  




Glam Glow Youthmun Tinglexfoliate Treatment  $69.00 1.7 fl. oz.


EM Cosmetics lash gallery clean volume mascara  $20.00
This is a good mascara.  The only problem that i have with it is the brush. I have used it a few times and the volume is good.  It coats my lashes really well.  The brush is kind of harsh. When i take the brush out of the tube it has a lot of product on it and the product smears on the tube.  I like it but that is the only thing that i really didn't like.


Gem Eye Pencil by Starlooks in the color Topaz  $14.00
I used this eyeliner and the color is beautiful.  It is better with something on top of it.  When you use it alone i wears off easily.  


Lip Crayon by Be a Bombshell  $14.00
I usually don't wear pinkish colors.  The color on the website is described as burgundy with shimmer.  i really like it.  It is not overpowering as if i was wearing a red lip color and is subtle for me to wear at work and it not look like i was trying to look like a glam up person.


Straight Up Color Nail Laquer by Nailtini in the color Champange  $13.00
I like the Nailtini nail polishes.  they are really pigmented.  


Bronzer by Pixi Beauty  $18.00
I have a deep complexion.  I really don't wear bronzer.  I will try it but it is a color that won't show up on my skin.

Results:  Over all this bag is a hit.  I like the things in it. With the exception of the mascara and the bronzer i liked the other items. 


I purchased the Ipsy Glam Bag with my own money.  All opinions are my own. I am not paid or compensated for reviewing this bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment