Friday, February 27, 2015

Boxy charm February 2015

Boxy Charm is a monthly subscription service.  It cost $21.00 per month.  This months theme is Kisses from Boxycharm in preperation for Valentines day. 
 
 
The items i received this month are:
 
 
NCLA Nail Polish in Heart Attack ( MSRP $16.00)
 
 
 Mistura Beauty Solutions C-2-P Complexion Corrector – FULL SIZE:  $30
 
 
Modern Minerals Duo Fiber Mini Round Brush –  $15
 
 
 
Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel in Pink a Boo – FULL SIZE: $22 
 
 
Mullein & Sparrow Facial Mask - $15 for 1 oz. 
 
My Thoughts:  This is my first box.  I am impressed with the quality of the products that are in the box.  The only thing that i will not have a use for is the Complexion Corrector.  I am not that light and will never be.
 
Disclaimer: BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription that i purchase.  All opinions are my own.  I am not being compensated for writing this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment