Friday, November 29, 2013

Ipsy October 2013

I received my Ipsy Bag a little late this month. But after all the hassle I finally got it. It contained 5 products that i am happy to try.  The theme for the month is the Art of Beauty.
 



Bella terra Mineral cosmetics mineral shimmer in Emotion $14.99
I haven't tried it yet but i am going to try it soon.  The color is very beautiful.





Zoya Nail Polish in Neve. $8.00
I am wearing this color right now.  I love the color and it is a color that I would buy but I love that is came in the bag.


Norish Organic Coconut and Argan Oil Body Lotion.  $11.99 8oz.
This lotion was not the best.  I really didn't like it.  It was not moisturizing on the skin and during this time of the year i was hoping that it would be.  My hands are the driest and they still itched and hurt after I put the lotion on.  I will use it up but I will not buy it in the future.


Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay  $18.95  4.4oz.
I have not tried it yet.  

The only thing that is not pictured is the Costal Scents brush that was in the bag.  I have used it and i really like it.  It is not scratchy at all and it applies eye shadow really good.


Results: Besides the things that i didn't use the other things were good.  The lotion is the only thing that i really didn't like.  

I bought this bag myself with my own money.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment