Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fortune Cookie Soaps Summer Box

The Theme for this box is To The Candy Aisle.  Every item is candy themed.  Fortune Cookie Soaps is a quarterly subscription that cost $19.99 every three months.  I like the different themes that they have and that they try new things every box.  I enjoy the soaps and like the smell of everything that I receive in the box.  I will continue my subscription with them.




 
"Lick Your Lips" Fortune Cookie Soap
 
 
"Lollipop Your Cherry" OCD Hand Sanitizer
 

 
"Rock Your Socks Off" Solid Sugar Scrub

 
"Captains Berried Booty" Whipped Cream

 
"Sweet Dreamsicle" Wax Tart

 
"Lemon Drop It Like It's Hot" Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub

 
"The Sweet Spot" Sparkle Me

 
"Blow Me!" Lip Scrub
 
When I looked at each item i was throughly impressed with what we got this time.  I am most excited to try the lip scrub and the solid sugar scrub.
 
I purchase the Fortune Cookie Soap Box with my own money.  I am not compensated for this blog post.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment