Saturday, June 14, 2014

Julep Maven Box

I received my first julep box.  I received it for free after seeing a promo on facebook.  I received 3 nail polishes, a lip gloss, and an eyeliner.

I am happy to receive my box and enjoy the products.  I have used Julep polishes before when i received one in my pop sugar must have box.  I wanted to try some new polishes and colors.

The consistency of the polishes are great.  They last long and the top coat that i received with it was very good.  My nails didn't chip as quickly as they usually do.  I work with my hands every day so i need a nail polish to really last.





 
 
Duel sided eyeliner in brown shimmer and carbon black.
 
I like the fact that it is duel ended.  They are some pretty colors.  I like to use black and browns for my eyeliner.  The liner is very creamy.  I haven't tested it for staying power yet so stay tuned.


 
 
Lip Gloss in Charming






 
These ploishes are very pretty.  The only one that i don't like that much is the nude one.  It is okay for me but i like the other two colors. 
 
I purchased this julep box with my own money.  Even though the box was free i paid the shipping.  I am not being compensated for making this blog post.  All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment