Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ipsy September 2014


Ipsy is a monthly subscription bag that I subscribe to.  It is $10.00 per month.  You will receive a mixture of 5 full size and deluxe samples.  I am happy to see what i have received every month.









Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil (MSRP $11.00)
I received the color gun metal.  This is a silver color. I don't wear silver that often.  I am excited to try it out.







Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder (MSRP $12.00)




Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss Stick (MSRP $19.00)
I received the shade 08 Love Affair






Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream (MSRP $27.75)
First Impression: This cream felt very good. I do like it so far.  



Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (MSRP $4.19)
I received the color 470 Red Eye

I wasn't expecting to get the double pack.  I tried this nail polish once when i received the vow vox box from influenster.  It was not the best nail polish.  I will try it again with the top coat and see how it holds up to my repeated use in a retail environment.

Disclaimer: I order this subscription using my own money.  All opinions are my own.  I am not receiving compensation for writing this post.









No comments:

Post a Comment