Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sephora Haul!!!

I went to sephora to look at a few items.  I wanted to try soap and glory products to see how they are with my body type.  I only picked up three items.  I got two products from soap and glory and a mask.

The first thing i got is the Righteous Butter ($6.00). I didnt realize how much of a perfumed scent it had. I did try it on my skin and it didnt irritate it. So its good so far.

The second i got while standing in line is the hand food ($7.00). It did have a nice scent but i only used it one so i still need to keep trying it since my hands get really dry in the wintertime. 

Next thing i saw in the line was the glam glow youthmud mask ($19.00). I really didnt want to spen $69 for the full size. Since i change up my mask i dont want to waste the money.  Ive tried one of their mask but not this one in particular.  I will update on what i think.

Disclaimer: i purchased everything with my own money.  All opinions are my own.  I am not compensated for writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment