Monday, February 23, 2015

Fortune cookie soap Spring box 2015

Fortune cookie soap is an annual subscription box.  It is $19.99 every three months.  This months theme is Wonderland. All products are name after Alice in Wonderland.  I am excited to try everything.




We're All Mad Here" OCD Hand Sanitizer

"Futterwacken" Body Wash

"Twisted Tea Party" Tea Bath

"Off with their Heads" Bath Bomb

"It's Only a Dream" Whipped Body Butter

"Who are You" Incense Cones

"Eat Me" Perfume Oil

"Almost Alice" Fortune Cookie Soap

A small trinket in the box.

This box looks really good. I am excited to try the Incense cones.

Disclaimer: I purchase FCS Soap Box with my own money.  I am not being compensated for the blog post.  All opinions are my own.                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment